Monday, March 23, 2009

Interview: Desi Di Nardo [Open Book]

Read Open Book's interview with Guernica author Desi Di Nardo as she discusses her recent book of poetry, The Plural of Some Things.

"Writing poetry for me is a highly unconscious and, at times, enigmatic process so I suspect when I am writing about topics which touch on the human experience or the human condition, I’m somehow connecting to different people from various age brackets and backgrounds without being cognizant of who I might be affecting or touching."

Read the full interview at Open Book

To order:

Online: Amazon.com
Canada: University of Toronto Press Distribution (800-565-9523)
USA: Independent Publishers Group (800-888-4741)
Europe: Gazelle Book Services (0-152-46-87-65)
Direct: Guernica Editions (416-658-9888)

No comments:

Post a Comment